google-site-verification=TJkgtcp1gk4MVU93RfwIC7GGdf65h10y0reocKu0bg4 Acer ED270R S3 27 Inch (68.58 Cm) Full HD 1500 R Curved Gaming LCD Monitor with LED Back Light I 1MS VRB, 180Hz Refresh Rate I AMD Freesync Premium I 2 x HDMI 1 x Display Port I HDR 10 I Black - Amazon Top Selling Products

Acer ED270R S3 27 Inch (68.58 Cm) Full HD 1500 R Curved Gaming LCD Monitor with LED Back Light I 1MS VRB, 180Hz Refresh Rate I AMD Freesync Premium I 2 x HDMI 1 x Display Port I HDR 10 I Black

 




BrandAcer
Screen Size27 Inches
ResolutionFHD 1080p
Aspect Ratio16:9
Screen Surface DescriptionMatte

About this item

  • 【1500R Curvature】Matchless Full HD 27 Inch VA Panel Backlit LED Curved Display I 180Hz Refresh Rate, 1MS VRB I HDR 10 Support I Zero Frame Design I Wide View Angle of 178 Degree
  • 【180Hz Refresh Rate】180Hz Blazing Fast Refresh Rate means that even when the action heats up, your gameplay will be smooth and lag-free I 【1MS VRB】for Faster Response time for for blur free gaming
  • 【AMD Free Sync Premium】 Tecnnology Enable smooth gameplay, Eliminating screen tearing, Minimizing lag and latency I With FreeSync, the monitor’s frames are synced with the graphics card’s frames, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
  • 【Connectivity Options】2 x HDMI (2.0) 1 x Display (1.2) Ports with Inbox HDMI & DP Cable I VESA Wall Mount Support
  • 【Acer VisionCare】Technology incorporates several features like Bluelight Shield, Flickerless, Comfyview




No comments:

Post a Comment